Saturday 7 April 2012

APRIL LISTINGS - all the live comedy coming up this month

Okay - it's all very well previewing and reviewing comedy gigs, but sometimes we just need the simple facts - what's on, where, and when?
So here goes with my first monthly round up of what's coming up this month in our fine city:

APRIL
6/7th - Tom Stade, Jason John Whitehead, Bryan Lacey, Romesh Ranganathan - Just the Tonic
10th - Paul Merton - DeMontfort Hall
13th/14th - Ardal O'Hanlon, Simon Bligh, Carey Marx, Darrell Martin - Just the Tonic
14th - Terry Alderton, Nick Helm, Ed Gamble, Roisin Conaty, Tom Rosenthal - Y Theatre
14th - Stewart Francis - Loughborough Town Hall
15th - Magners Funhouse Comedy presents Should I Stay or Should I Go? - Kayal
19th - New Act night - Cookie Jar
20th - Gary Delaney, Chris Martin, Adam Staunton, Darrell Martin - Just the Tonic
21st - Gary Delaney, Chris Martin, Adam Staunton, Jim Smallman - Just the Tonic
21st - Andrew Lawrence - Embrace Arts
27th - Russell Kane, Steve Royal, Darrell Martin - Just the Tonic
28th - Chris Stokes, Jarred Christmas, Fergus Craig, Vikki Stone - Y Theatre
28th - Danny McLoughlin, Matt Forde, Steve Royal, John Robins - Just the Tonic

I'm all excited now - seeing it all laid out like that makes you realise what a truly great city this is for comedy! If anyone knows of anything I've missed out or any changes to the line-ups, let me know either on Twitter @banxii or via email leicestercomedyscene@gmail.com and I'll update the listings. Or if you have a gmail account you can comment below (I think!)

No comments:

Post a Comment